Truck driving opportunities for owner operators offer NEW PAY for higher earnings!
Class A CDL professionals who want to grow their truck driving business will find the success they’re looking for with owner operator opportunities at Bay & Bay Transportation. Enjoy in-demand freight that always keeps you moving and great percentage pay or new mileage rates to drive earnings higher!
Increased Mileage Pay
Owner operators and lease purchase drivers earn up to $1.48 per mile with estimated fuel surcharge included. Loaded base rates run from $0.97 - $1.27 depending on length of haul; earn $0.90 per mile for every empty mile driven!
Current independent contractors are free to keep current plan or switch to new rates.
We offer a number of great advantages:
- 70% percentage pay (for contractors within 75-mile radius of Dallas, TX; Joliet, IL; or Philadelphia, PA)
- Newly increased mileage earning rates
- Full FSC on loaded miles
- 100% reimbursement on authorized tolls
- Haul top name brands
- Fuel discounts from $.20 - $.60/gallon or more
- Calculation and filing of quarterly fuel/road taxes
- Load locks supplied at no cost
- In-cab scanners
- No charge for Qualcomm installation
- FREE MPG training with simulator to minimize fuel costs and put more money in your pocket!
Give your earnings a boost with first-rate accessorial pay:
- $38/hr. detention pay (after 2 hrs.)
- $100/day layover pay (after 24 hrs.)
- $100 Canada & NYC pay
- $30 extra stop pay (after 1st stop)
- Reimbursed lumper fees
Learn more about Bay & Bay’s in-demand freight!
- Top name brands
- 30 – 40% drop & hook
- No HazMat
- No touch
- Pet & rider policies available – ask recruiter for details!
Start earning the way you’ve always wanted with owner operator and lease purchase truck driving opportunities at Bay & Bay Transportation.
2014 – 2016 equipment available for lease purchase!
Independent contractor requirements:
- 1 (one) year solo OTR experience
- Valid CDL-A
- Units must pass MN DOT inspection; less than 10 yrs. old preferred
- Liability, physical damage and occupational accident insurance required
- Maintenance, fuel and road tax escrow accounts required
1 (one) year solo OTR experience & valid CDL-A needed to apply.